Monday, July 10, 2017

One Less Atheist in the World :)

Heyyyyy! Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We had a Zone Conference with President and Sister Houseman on the 4th and so my wonderful companion and I made sure to dress up patriotically :D I´ll send pics!
This week was really great though! We´re still teaching the Chinese woman, Della, and she´s still doing great! We´ve been able to see soooo much change in her! When we taught her this week, it was her that took the initiative to start with a prayer and was so anxious to learn! She also told us how she is really looking for something to believe in and to be able to give all of herself to :) She´s definitely in the right place to do that! When we showed her a pic of Joseph Smith she also found him to be very handsome... that was pretty hilarious. And not the first time it has happened on my mission! Haha
Okay, coolest thing ever.... GABRIELA RECEIVED A TESTIMONY THAT GOD IS REAL! She told on Saturday afternoon that that morning she was reading a part of the Book of Mormon andas she was reading she was able to feel very strongly that God is real and that she broke down crying. It made Sister Taylor and I SO happy because man, we really love that girl a lot! I know that God is our Father and that He hears and answers our prayers!!
This week, during a division in a city called Goiana, I WAS COLD. Yes, I repeat, I was cold. I haven´t felt that in a loooong time! I´m definitely gonna die when I return to the Utahn winter!
I´m so very grateful for the restored Gospel of Jesus Christ! I know that all of God´s truths were restored through the prophet Joseph Smith and that Christ is guiding His church today through the prophet Thomas S. Monson! I know that by following these truths, we will find true and lasting happiness!!
Até o próximo! 
Sister Anderson