Monday, July 17, 2017

And then there were Three...

Olá gente!
Another sister has joined our companionship and we´re way excited to have her with us!! Her name is Sister Leite and she´s from São Paulo! She has two months on the mission and she´s an incredible missionary and super adorable! Her tranier had to go home for medical reasons and so Sister Taylor and I will be finishing up her training :) It´s really strengthened my testimony of how Heavenly Father knows what we need and when we need it! She´s defintiely been a light in my life these last couple days!
Aside from that, this week was pretty normal! Gabriela is doing super great! It was such a miracle for her to receive an answer that God is real! She still has some hesitancies about baptism but is praying a lot and changing a lot and so I know she´ll get there soon :) Della, the Chinese woman disappeared once again... but hey, I´m not gonna be surprised when she shows up again! Haha. We also started doing an English class in the church and it´s been having some great fruits for us to be able to find people! But man, it´s making me realize that my english has gone down hill!! Haha
I´m so grateful for the Gospel!! Just like the hymn says, "sweet is the peace the Gospel brings". It truly is such a real and sweet peace that we receive from living the Gospel! On my mission I´ve seen a lot of things and have known a lot of people who are truly lacking this peace. But I´ve also seen the peace and happiness that enters into someone´s life when they come to know their Savior and the perfect plan of happiness that Heavenly Father has created for us.
I love you all so much!! 
Sister Anderson