Monday, February 13, 2017

It's already been a week?!

Wow guys. This week REALLY flew by. 
My week consisted of meetings, meetings, and more meetings. Haha

Tuesday I had training for new leaders, wednesday was mission council, and thursday was Zone Conference! But hey, I´m not complaining. I learned a ton and as I´m sure you all know, I love being with President and Sister Bigelow! Haha. 

This area continues to be full of new adventures! Friday we had lunch with a member of the 70! Almost died I was so nervous haha. Tried to crack a couple jokes... no one laughed... yeah, it was embarrassing. Haha. But it´s all good, the mango juice was super delicious :) 

This week I really saw God putting us in the right place, with the right people, at the right time! We would just be walking, bump into a member, and then a friend of the member would pass by, and then we would mark to visit the friend! God is so aware of us and willing to help us out! 

Yasmin is going to be baptized this Saturday!! I just love that family! I´ve loved being able to see them completely change! Yasmin´s dad is so different now after returning to the church and preparing to baptize Yasmin. There´s a new light on his face :) 

I´m so grateful for the Plan of Salvation! I love studying and understanding more about why we´re here on the earth and the potential that we have as sons and daughters of God. On the mission you really perceive your weaknesses and things you need to improve, but the Plan of Salvation and understanding that the Savior suffered for my imperfections gives me a constant hope that I can improve every day!

Amo vocês! Tchau, tchau! 
Sister Anderson
Us with Sister Saad :) 

Some sisters from Pina that we bumped into! 

 Me and my comp :)