Monday, March 20, 2017

Lots of Walking, Lots of Sun

Well guys, this week feels like we just walked and walked and walked and nothing happened haha. But, it´s allll good. A part of the work, right?

Georg is doing well! Went to church again and is loving to learn about the Gospel. Something that´s really touched me about him is how much he loves the Book of Mormon! The other day we wanted to mark for him to read Moroni 10, but he asked if he could just read the whole book of Moroni haha. "Ummmm, sure!!". When we visited him the next day he had read the whole book of Moroni TWO times and quoted the last verse to me memorized... He´s a smart guy haha. 

Something so so so cool and wonderful that happened! Everyone remember my first area, Pina?! WELL, we were at the temple one day this week and THE WHOLE WARD WAS THERE. Even my investigators, Milena and Ernesto and their kids!!! Made me soooooo happy to see everyone and give them hugs :D 

Another cool thing that happened this week! All of Yasmin´s family were able to get their temple recommends and do baptisms for the dead at the temple together! It was really special to see them there :) They´re preparing to enter the temple to be sealed as a family and I´m hoping and praying that I will still be here to see it! Any additional prayers would be greatly appreciated ;D Thanks guys. Haha

I´m so grateful for our Savior, Jesus Christ! I know that He lives and loves us! I really couldn´t do this (or anything in my life) without Him!! 

Love you all! 
Sister Anderson 



This is tapioca cake that the temple cafeteria makes.
SO GOOD. The stuff on top is sweet and condensed milk