Monday, June 26, 2017

And the Work Goes On

Hey guys! 
Our p-day today has consisted of walking around the city trying to find an open lan house... But hey, we finally found one! 

The baptism this week was wonderful!!! I love this family so much :) The Spirit was so strong and you could truly see the happiness on their faces :) Flavio and Maria Jose´s son, Thiago, is autistic. He was a little scared at first when he entered the water, but with his parents help, he did it and came out of the water with the hugest smile on his face :) The ward here is also great and so supportive! There were about 60 other people to watch the baptism! 

Gabriella is doing great as well! She loves the church and is diligently searching for an answer! And now she calls us "minhas sisteres"--- "my sisters" haha. It´s pretty cute :) 

This Sunday was the last one of President and Sister Bigelow! Man, I feel so blessed to be a part of their ward! It was so wonderful to hear them speak in sacrament meeting! Sister Taylor and I were able to to a musical number as well! Sister Taylor played the violin and I played the piano, but we didn´t have anytime to practice and just kinda winged it.... But hey, everyone loved it still so I guess it went okay haha. Another wonderful surprise was when Dora showed up at church again! Turns out she´s been having some health difficulties and has been doing Chinese acupuncture (haha) and so that´s why she kind of disappeared for a while! 

I love this Gospel and I love being a missionary!! 
Love you all! 

Sister Anderson